Benefits of Prefab
Benefits of Prefab Stairs
- Consistent high-quality stairs delivered to job site before
second floor framing begins, as required by OSHA.
- At least 4 hours framing time gained
per house, stairs can be installed in only a few minutes.
- Savings over
job site labor costs through wholesale pricing.
- Savings in disposal costs. Each
staircase generates 50-80lbs. No landfill waste, we remanufacture our
scrap or recycle it.
- Low cost accents such as first-step
- Unbeatable precision in stair parts thanks to
designed stringer milling machines. No
- Lumber and materials are handpicked.
We use Douglas Fir stringers standard.
- Steps are glued with construction
adhesive and fastened with correct sized ring shank nails. No gaps
between tread and riser.
- Squeak prevention through additional
stapling on top of treads, and back of risers, along with
under every step.
- Elimination of potential issues with
codes through blueprint screening and free onsite consultation. Helps
keep jobs on schedule. Reduces costly call backs.
- If so desired, stairs can be built so
that hardwood or other finished materials can be installed over the
steps at a later date, providing a safe substructure to use in the mean
External Links about prefab stairs
Residential Code IRC 2006
Wooden Prefabricated Staircases
Prefabricated Stair- Cheap
Components Commanding Attention of Builders